We are currently looking for highly motivated people to join our home construction and design team.
See all listings below for current job openings.
An online application must be submitted to be considered for a position.
Supervisors must perform diverse tasks to ensure that construction projects meet deadlines and are being completed in a safe and timely manner.
This includes inspecting ongoing work, ensuring adherence to state and local codes,
arranging for necessary equipment and keeping construction project costs at or, if possible, under budget.
● Learn and become proficient in using Top Ridge Homes project management software
● Learn and become proficient in modern construction techniques for residential and light commercial building
● Use "International Residential Code" reference books to look up specific building code requirements
● Communicate and update Top Ridge staff and customers on a routine basis
● Be able to read and understand construction prints including dimensioned floor plans, electrical plans, roof plans, foundation layouts, elevations, etc.
● Deliver completed blueprints to sub-contractors and / or job sites as needed
● Meet with sub-contractors and / or customers to discuss floor plan designs and changes, facilitate walk-throughs, and to deal with project issues
● Travel to client homes, trainings, or company events via company car, personal car, or company airplane
● Work out issues dealing with construction, customer disputes, sub-contractor disputes or lack of quality
● Assist with any tasks as needed by other sister and / or parent companies
● Help maintain signage on the job site and job site cleanliness
● Help improve build / construction processes and develop new services